Monday 12 June 2017

Mighty.

I'm in a wheelchair cause I can't really walk, but I have noticed that people like me who use wheels, really need some to stand up for us and fight for us. I'm only one person, so far, I have started a blog to help all people who use wheels. I don't want any of my wheeled friends to have to go though what I have, the same rights as should apply to everyone, but they don't. People who use wheels need to band-together like the parents pushing baby strollers, people using walking aids or people using wheelchairs. We all use wheels, we all need better intersections, sidewalks and sidewalks ramps to use in our great city, I know that the majority will win in any dispute. So come join the winning team.
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
mightywheels.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment