Thursday 1 June 2017

I was very honored.

I just reserved this message from a good friend who knew me even before my accident and always said I'd be a somebody. You are absolutely one amazing human being Tim. You have dedicated years of your life for this cause and to see you make it to the Alberta parliament is absolutely outstanding. There are thousands and thousands of people in Alberta of that are going to be extremely grateful for all the hard work that you have done for them And most of them will never know why, but that doesn't matter because I know that's not why you're doing this is for fame or to be some kind of hero, you genuinely care and are concerned about the well-being of others But in my box that makes you an "Absolute Hero" In my books LOL You have taken this matter to the absolute highest level you possibly can in your province. I guess now in the future you can start spreading it all across Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment