Friday 20 November 2015

Objective.

Mightywheels Objectives 1). I want to help my wheeled friends by giving them equal access to our great city. 2 ). I want to increase awareness of people with mobility issues and their struggle with limited access to lots of areas in the city. 3). I would like to increase my blog sites traffic to help more people. 4). When my popularity grows large enough, I wish to create a new position for city hall, called Accessibility Coordinator. 5). Mightywheels is my passion and job and I will be heard. Mission The free service that Mightywheels provide is a blog site to post and discuss poor surface areas you may come across. We will investigate and get the proper media awareness to show that there is a problem. The next step is to contact the right person or persons to repair this poor surface area. We don't take donations, if you like what we do, buy a shirt to help us with our advertising campaign. Keys to Success To Create a good rapport with Business Owners regarding the issue. To Establish a strong network of support with public. To Set up fundraising activities that will successfully fund the program. To Increase presence in the community the Public Relations Activities and Social Media Organization Summary Mightywheels Team is a free service that provides a blog site to post and discuss poor surface areas you may come across. We will investigate and contact the right person or person(s) to repair this poor surface area.

No comments:

Post a Comment