Friday 13 November 2015

Mightywheels.

Mightywheels Accessibility
I have an idea to help local businesses, it’s like scratching a store owners backs, well I get free publicity for my Mightywheels team. I know lots of little business that would like me to come to their store and show that there are fully accessible for people who use wheels, just like I did the other day for a company in Callingwood, (as seen on my Internet blog).
I’d like to present this idea to your boss and maybe he or she would be interested in doing something like that, to help enlighten our city on wheel accessibility. I’m sure by doing this the number of people who use wheels that travel in our city would sky rocket, and for me, my Mightywheels team would get seen in the spot light. that’s all I want to do is help people who use wheels gain accessibility and more people who are aware of Mightywheels and what we do, the more people we can help.
Internet blog http://mightywheels.ca

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Get prepared for a Mighty Adventure with Mighty Wheels. Take care of business with this 16" Die Cast Mighty Wheels Dump Truck. Fabricated to work in the hardest outside conditions. So stack it up and move it out. Incredible for Pretend play.Here are the findings

      Delete