Tuesday 7 July 2015

Another letter to BW

You guy's said you would fix the missing link in your sidewalk 2 years ago, it not dangerous in the summer.. So, I never used my big guns. but, now summer is ending and it will be un-safe for me or anyone who uses wheels to try and make it the sidewalk again. Because my worker and I have not seen any improvement, on your properties 69th street sidewalk. My people want me to do this by the book, so I'm starting with a letter,
I'd like some help, may I ask you to call Boardwalk Rental Communities at 1 800 310 9255 and ask they they will not link their sidewalk up to the Cities sidewalk on 69th Ave, Seeing that Tim even got the City to build a crosswalk with lights for access to the Edmonton public library.
The taxpayers paid for the great crosswalk with lights, so lets not let it go to waste..

No comments:

Post a Comment