Friday 14 April 2017

A helping mission.

Hi, my names Tim Parnett, I run a internet blog called Mightywheels.ca Canada's first wheel accessibility team. We stand up for everyone who uses wheels, parents pushing baby strollers, people using walking aids or people in wheelchairs like my self, we know Edmonton is 4-5 years behind in our accessibility problems So, with the power of myself and my various helpers, we bring attention to problem area's in your community, so everyone can access this beautiful city. This free service can be used by anyone. Our mission is to help bring much needed attention to difficulties people face every day.We want equal accessibility, so we can all access our beautiful city. I am hoping to raise awareness for the struggles that people with wheels face everyday.

INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
mightywheels.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment