Friday 22 July 2016

My S.A.F. speech

Hello, let's help Mightywheels to help others.
We're a wheel accessibility team that I created to help people who use wheels. We'll stand up for all people and help them journey through our beautiful city. We will bring attention to problem areas. So everyone can access the city. This organization can be used by anyone from, parents pushing baby strollers, people using walking aids or people like me using a wheelchair. Our mission is to help bring attention to difficulties people face every day, such as poor surface areas, poor city intersections, poor city sidewalks, sidewalk ramps, and non-accessible places of business. We want equal accessibility, so we can all access our city. I am hoping to raise awareness for the struggles that people with wheels have everyday. Thanks for your time and I appreciate any help that may come my way. I will not rest until the government uses a person who uses wheels to evaluate all wheel places we use. The city has improved a lot, but there is still much more to do.

Shared by Mightywheels.ca
A wheel accessibility team to help all people who use wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment