Tuesday 29 March 2016

Accessibility Video's.

I really want to find the right person or persons to help me film, make accessibility video's to post and share on my blog. All I need for this first step is a camera person and someone who could help me with posting it on my blog. I even think this would be good to help make more people a where of the troubles people who use wheels face all the time. I'm out on the streets everyday wheeling, I know for a fact.. most if not all wheeling surface areas have some type of weathered problems. I would really like to help.. cause one day after I finish building up Mightywheels, I plan to run for MLA donating every pay check to Mightywheels so, we can fix Edmonton's accessibility problems.
Please visit my blog.. mightywheels.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment