Wednesday 20 May 2015

A letter

Hi John Carson, leader of the The N.D.P. party, my names Tim I volunteered for Steve Thomsan because he was right in my neighborhood and it was more accessible for me. 

I started a team of wheeled and non-wheeled members called Mightywheels, all I want to do is help. We stand up for all people who use wheels and help them navigate through the city. We will bring attention to poor surface areas, so that everyone can access the beautiful city. This free service can be used by anyone, parents pushing baby strollers, people using walking devices or wheelchairs. Our mission is to help bring attention to difficulties people face every day, such as poor surface areas, poor city intersections, poor sidewalks, sidewalk ramps, and non-accessible places of business.

We want equal accessibility, so we can all access our beautiful city.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment